Mig/Tig Welder - 2 Needed
Oberlin, OH 44074 US
If you have welding experience, check out this job! We are seeking Mig/Tig Welders to fill openings on first and second shifts.
- Assemble and weld carbon and stainless steel
- Fuse joints together
- Use fixtures to weld brackets to various size tubing
- Properly set and adjust the welder for various types of thickness of material to produce a proper weld
- Read and interpret prints and drawings
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Must have previous Mig and Tig Welding experience
- Must have the ability to assemble and weld parts with or without fixtures
- Must be able to read and interpret blueprints
- Must be detail-oriented and safety-conscious
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-253-2983 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 35 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.