Mig - Tig Welder
Medina, OH 44256
A large manufacturing company is offering an immediate, full-time position for a Mig/Tig Welder. The company manufactures large equipment, and candidates need to be flexible to performing a variety of duties, based on the needs of their clients. You will work first shift, with overtime available, including ½ day on Saturday.
- Mostly Tig and some Mig welding on aluminum and stainless steel
- Fixture parts need to be welded
- Read Blueprints
- Perform Spot Welds
- Must have strong tig and mig welding experience on aluminum and stainless steel, as well as spot welds
- Must be able to read blueprints
- Must have leather soled work boots
- Must be able to pass a weld test
- Must have a solid work history with no attendance issues
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 216-575-7145 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.