Metal Stamping Press Operator
Brunswick, OH 44212 US
A manufacturing company is offering an immediate, full-time position for a Metal Stamping Press Operator to work Monday through Friday from 6 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Operate a Metal Stamping Press Machine
- Adjust feeders, straighteners, and de-coilers
- Enter process parameters into equipment controllers and ensure all guards and mis-feed protection devices are in place
- Load Coil onto reel, start the strip, and adjust press to produce parts in tolerance
- Run press, use calipers and other measurement devices, and pack parts
- Inspect critical dimensions of parts per documented quality requirements and obtain first piece approval
- Keep equipment, dies, tools, and work area clean, organized, and free of dirt, debris, cluster and water
- Follow strict adherence to Quality Control and notify Supervisor of equipment, tooling, and/or quality problem
- Must have 3 years’ experience operating Metal Stamping Press Machine
- Must be able to make adjustments following documentation
- Must have knowledge using calipers and other measuring devices
- Must be able to lift up to 35 pounds
- Must have the ability to keep a clean and organized work area
- Must be able to follow strict quality controls and safety requirements
- Must have an eye for detail, and must be able to check parts against prints
Only candidates that can pass a background check will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 330-225-0137 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 35 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.