Willoughby, OH 44094 US
A manufacturing company is seeking a Metal Finisher to use hand grinders or belt sanders on metal. You will work Monday through Friday from 6 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
- Get equipment to do necessary grinding, sanding, and feathering to prepare parts for next operation
- Remove any unnecessary parts not needed
- Report any part shortages to Supervisor
- Periodically check work to insure compliance with all quality standards
- Put all tools away
- Observe all personal and equipment safety rules and keep work area clean
- Maintain appropriate quality levels for all work
- Perform other duties
- Must have Metal Finishing experience
- Must have the ability to read, write, and follow instructions
- Must have good vision and able to display strong dexterity
- Must be able to work at appropriate speed and maintain good quality standards
- Must be detail-oriented and safety-conscious
Additional experience/skills with these tools:
Pneumatic grinds such as:
- 90 Degree Grinder
- Straight Grinder
- Wire Wheel
- D.A. Sander/Orbital Sander
- Rivet Gun
- Timesaver Machine
- Other Deburring Hand Tools
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-788-4373 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 35 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.