Avon Lake, OH 44012 US
A manufacturing company is seeking a Metal Fabricator who is responsible for manufacturing, inspecting, and delivery production products. You will work Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Cut, drill, grind, and fabricate hand and guardrails according to specifications
- Operate band saw, drill press, angle grinder, and other power tools
- Operate fabrication and machine shop machinery and equipment and follow specification to make adjustments
- Fabricate components by cutting pipe, shear plate, create drain holes, and use various power tools
- Read a tape measure and layout cut lines accordingly, remove burrs, sharp edges, rust, or scale from work piece
- Perform minor machine maintenance and maintain shop, equipment, and tools
- Perform other duties as needed
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED
- Must have heavy steel fabrication or steel erection related experience
- Mig Welding knowledge is a plus
- Must have the ability to operate a sit-down forklift
- Must have basic knowledge of power tools and the ability to read a tape measure and shop drawings/specifications
- Must be able to lift up to 60 pounds
- Must have strong communication, problem solving, and analytical skills
- Must be safety-conscious, reliable, and a team player
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered. This company offers benefits upon permanent hire.
For an immediate interview, please call 216-706-7347 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 35 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.