Metal Fabricating Operator
North Olmsted, OH 44070 US
A manufacturing and supply company is offering an immediate, full-time position for a Metal Fabricate Operator. You will work first shift from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Precision Shearing, punching, drilling, laminating, and die cutting of thin gauge metal and plastics
- Shift between jobs and production processes
- Read blueprints
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED/Trade School
- Must have Metal Fabrication experience ; 1 year in an industrial setting is preferred
- Must be able to read and interpret blueprints
- Must have the ability to take direction and work efficiently to meet deadlines
- Must have strong math and analytical skills
- Must be detail-oriented with the ability to multi-task
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered. Company will provide training in all areas.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-253-2983 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.