Membrane - Filter Cleaner
Newburgh Heights, OH 44105
A local business service company has an immediate position available for a Membrane - Filter Cleaner. Training will be performed, for 2 to 3 months, Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. and then will move to 9:30 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Get in 8” x 40” units, log serial number, and clean membranes/filters
- Pre-test unit, collect, and enter data
- Put in automated cleaning unit, re-test, and re-log new data
- Bag and box unit for storage
- Ship back to client
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED
- Must have steel toed boots
- Must be punctual and dependable with no attendance issues.
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 216-575-7145 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.