Member Services Representative
Seven Hills, OH 44131 US
A credit union is seeking a Member Services Representative to assist members and potential members with their needs, explain services, set-up new accounts, respond to problems, and direct members to the appropriate people. The work week varies Monday through Saturday with typically 2 days total off in the week.
- Assist members with opening and closing accounts, answer questions about products and services, and resolve problems
- Identify cross-sell opportunities and services to members
- Assure that appropriate records are prepared, maintained, and printed
- Act as liaison between members and various organizations and departments
- Maintain member accounts information on computer system
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED
- Must have prior experience as a tellers in a bank or credit union
- Must be able to maintain a professional work environment and businesslike appearance
- Must have the ability to troubleshoot and resolve member and internal inquiries in a timely, friendly, and accurate manner
- Must be computer literate with accurate data entry skills
- Trust and diplomacy is required, along with courtesy and tact
- Must have the ability to develop and maintain relationships
- Must exhibit a high level of confidentiality
Only candidates that can pass a background, Credit check, and drug screen will be considered.
Area Temps still believes that the best way to serve both our employees and our customers is through personal service. To apply for this Member Services Representative position, please submit your resume to email@example.com, call (440) 253-2986, or TEXT “your name & 171586” to (440) 887-4013.
For over 35 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.