Member Services Representative - Teller - 4 needed
Seven Hills, OH 44131
This credit union is seeking Member Services Rep – Tellers to assist members and potential members with their needs, explain services, set-up new accounts, respond to problems, and direct members to the appropriate people. Work hours are Monday through Thursday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Friday from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m., and Saturday from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Assist members with opening and closing accounts, answer questions about products and services, and resolve problems
- Identify cross-sell opportunities and services to members
- Assure that appropriate records are prepared, maintained, and printed
- Act as liaison between members and various organizations and departments
- Maintain member accounts information on computer system
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED
- Must have prior experience as a tellers in a bank or credit union
- Must be able to maintain a professional work environment and businesslike appearance
- Must have the ability to troubleshoot and resolve member and internal inquiries in a timely, friendly, and accurate manner
- Must be computer literate with accurate data entry skills
- Trust and diplomacy is required, along with courtesy and tact
- Must have the ability to develop and maintain relationships
- Must exhibit a high level of confidentiality
Only candidates that can pass a background, Credit check, and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-253-2983 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.