Medical Front Desk - Scheduler
Akron, OH 44333
This medical facility is offering an immediate, part-time position for a Medical Receptionist. You will work 3 days each week from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Check your MITS
- Greet and check in patients
- Verify and update insurance, email, and telephone number
- Collect co-pays
- Schedule appointments
- Answer phones
- Must have High School Diploma or GED
- Must have previous medical receptionist or hospital admitting experience
- Must have knowledge of medical terminology
- Must be proficient with Windows 2010
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be able to deal individuals from diverse culture and socio-economic backgrounds
- Must have a professional image
- Must understand the ethics of patient and office confidentiality
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 216-575-7145 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.