Medical Enrollment Specialist
Cleveland, OH 44113 US
A local medical practice is seeking a Medical Enrollment Specialist who will be responsible for enrollment, credentialing, re-enrollment and re-credentialing of the organization and its healthcare providers with all commercial and governmental payers. This is a first shift opportunity.
- Accurately complete the enrollment/re-enrollment applications for all providers
- Prepare, submit, and manage Medicaid and Medicare applications and revalidations
- Compile, update, and manage current and accurate data for providers and follow-up on the status of applications, receiving, tracking, and monitoring issues
- Follow-up with Insurance carriers, maintain detailed enrollment files, and electronically receive and scan documents
- Maintain credentialing spreadsheets, and respond to, research, and resolve problems with provider network
- Understand specific applications requirements for each payer and complete EDI, ERA, and EFT enrollment
- Maintain knowledge of current health plan and agency requirements for credentialing providers
- Maintain confidentiality and follow office policies and procedures
- Perform other duties as needed
- Must have 3 years of Provider Enrollment workflow experience to include CAQHC
- Must have at least 3 years physician billing experience
- Must be familiar with Medicare, Medicaid, and health care regulations, billing, and reporting
- Proficient Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook skills are required
- Must have excellent oral and written communication, as well as, customer service skills
- Must be highly organized and capable of meeting enrollment and credentialing deadlines
- Must be fluent in English; Spanish speaking is preferred
- Must be able to abide by all policies, procedures, and confidentiality rules
Only candidate that can pass a background, credit check, and drug screen will be considered.
Area Temps still believes that the best way to serve both our employees and our customers is through personal service. To apply for this Medical Enrollment Specialist position, please submit your resume to email@example.com, call (216) 706-7347, or TEXT “your name & 172225” to (216) 227-3133.
For over 35 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.