Medical Customer Service Representative
Andover, OH 44003 | Temp-to-Hire
This medical facility is seeking Customer Service Representatives to assure efficient, timely, and accurate processing of Physician prescriptions, passport requests for customer orders, as well as, requests for re-orders, pick-ups, service, repairs, and changes in patient account information. Hours for this position are Monday through Friday, from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Processing re-orders and services for existing patients
- Complete the Daily Communication Log of incoming phone calls for tracking and verification purposes
- Ensure that patients qualify for reimbursement by obtaining, verifying, and completing all required paperwork
- Communicate payment responsibilities to patient or caregiver and documentation of such
- Adhere to and ensure performance is in line with all company compliance manual, policy, procedures, and actions plans to ensure actions are in line with all regulatory agency requirements
- High School Diploma or GED
- Must have a positive attitude at all times and have the ability to handle stressful situations
- Must be able to work independently
- Must have effective written and oral communication skills, along with strong listening skills
- Must have excellent customer service skills with an articulate phone presence
- Must have an eye for detail and superior organizational skills
- A solid work history with no attendance issues is required
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 216-575-7145 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.