Medical Billing Customer Service Rep - 2 needed
Westlake, OH 44145
This medical collection company is seeking Customer Service Representatives for indefinite positions. Work hours are Monday through Friday from 10:30 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Use coded data to produce and submit claims to insurance companies
- Work directly with the insurance company, healthcare provider, and patient to get a claim processed and paid
- Review and appeal unpaid and/or denied claims
- Verify patient insurance coverage
- Answer patient billing questions
- Handle collections on unpaid accounts and set-up patients on payment plan
- Manage the facility’s Accounts Receivable reports
- Must have prior experience in call center and/or physicians/medical insurance office
- Must have strong experience in medical collections
- Must have excellent customer service, communications, and multi-tasking skills
- Must have an articulate and professional phone presence
- Must be computer literate with accurate data entry skills
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered. Any candidate that is bilingual is a plus.
For an immediate interview, please call 216-706-7347 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.