Medical Billing Clerk - Part-time
Elyria, OH 44035
This medical service company is seeking a Medical Billing Clerk for a long-term position. This opportunity will start out as part-time working 2 or 3 days a week, but will eventually turn full-time.
- Perform medical billing procedures
- Perform basic medical coding and third party operating procedures
- Answer questions regarding medical insurance and Medicare billing, or other customer service issued
- 2 to 3 years’ customer service experience preferred
- Must be proficient with medical billing, coding, and third party procedures
- Must have strong knowledge of health insurance and Medicare billing
- Insurance eligibility experience preferred
- Good written and oral communication skills required
- Computer proficient with the ability to work with multiple programs
- Accurate data entry skills
- Highly organized with a strong attention to detail
- Remain positive and professional at all times
- Must have a solid work history
- Collections experience is a huge plus
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-788-4151 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.