Parma, OH 44130 US
A local manufacturing company is seeking a Mechanical Technician to join their team. You will work Monday through Friday from 6 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.; however, there's the possibility of training being done on first and then working second shift.
- Repair industrial AC/DC electric motors, generators, gear boxes, and related equipment while
- Diagnose incoming units, disassemble, repair, assemble, and prepare items for shipment
- Perform mechanical rebuilds on rotating apparatus repairs; electric motors, pumps, and fans
- Measure and record data using tables, dial indicators, micrometers, and vibration meters
- Use multi-meters, Meggers, Baker instruments, measure winding resistance, RTD, heater resistance, and mechanical fits and clearances
- Continuously support the company's improvement process culture
- Perform other duties as needed
- Must have 1to 5 years of AC/DC motor experience; Excellent technical and mechanical skills
- Must be capable to diagnose and repair industrial electric motors, fans, pumps, gearboxes, and other rotating equipment
- Must be able to understand, perform, and retain various job related training, operational, and safety procedures
- Must have the ability to perform basic math functions
- Must be able to work overtime and weekends when required
- Must be able to abide to all safety standards and procedures
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-253-2983 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 35 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.