Mechanical Maintenance Technician
Twinsburg, OH 44087 US
An equipment and supply company is seeking a Mechanical Maintenance Technician to join their team. You can work first or second shift; flexible with start and end times.
- Perform preventative maintenance, troubleshoot, inspect, calibrate, install, and support equipment
- Work on hydraulic, pneumatic, lubrication, overhead traveling cranes, gearboxes, rolls, and power transmission
- Analyze test results, machine error messages, and information obtained from operators to diagnose and perform repairs
- Create new parts with use of available machining centers
- Interact with production, electrical maintenance, and cross-functionally to ensure reliability of equipment, service, safety, and continuous improvements
- Must have previous Mechanical Maintenance experience; hydraulic, pneumatic, overhead crane, and power transmission
- Must have excellent troubleshooting, diagnostic, and preventative maintenance skills
- Must have the ability to analyze test results and error messages
- Must have strong communication skills
- Must be able to practice safe work habits along with being a team player
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 330-468-4469 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 35 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.