Mechanical Maintenance Technician
East Cleveland, OH 44112 US
A manufacturing company is seeking a Mechanical Maintenance Technician to join their team. You will work Monday through Friday from 6 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
- Perform routine and preventative maintenance and repairs on equipment and facilities
- Diagnose and repair equipment malfunctions
- Perform electrical, plumbing, HVAC repairs, and other general building maintenance and repairs
- Maintain inventory of supplies and equipment
- Assist with the installation of new equipment
- Perform other duties as needed
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED; Associates Degree in Industrial Maintenance or related field of study is preferred
- Must have at least 2+ years electrical, plumbing, and HVAC maintenance experience
- Must have experience with welding, fabrication, and Computerized Maintenance Management Systems
- Must be able to read and interpret technical manuals and schematics
- Must have the ability to solve problems, work both independently and as part of a team, and have good communication and follow-up skills
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
- Must have a valid driver's license
Only candidates that can pass a background and BMV check, and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 216-575-7145 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 35 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.