Mechanical Maintenance Technician
Cleveland, OH 44113 US
A supply company is offering an immediate, full-time position for a Mechanical Maintenance Technician, with work hours being Monday through Friday, from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Work with hydraulics, pneumatic/air work, PLC’s, welding, plumbing, and boiler/steam line
- 110/220/277/3 Phase electrical work
- General disassemble and assemble commercial machines
- Must have industrial maintenance experience
- Must have PM, hydraulics, pneumatic, welding, plumbing, boiler, and electrical skills
- Must have strong electrical, mechanical, and troubleshooting skills
- Must be self-motivated, a team player, and goes above and beyond what is asked
- Must maintain a safe work environment
- Must be flexible and work overtime when needed
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered. This company offers great benefits upon permanent hire.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-788-4151 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 35 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.