Mechanical Maintenance Technician
Brook Park, OH 44142
This manufacturing company is seeking a Mechanical Maintenance Tech who is highly-motivated and responsible with plant and machine maintenance experience and flexible to work both first and second shifts.
- Install and troubleshoot industrial machine’s control systems including 3 wire and PLC logic controls
- Install, repair, and diagnose both AC & DC motors
- Install, repair, and diagnose mechanical power transmission drives and related systems
- Install, repair, and diagnose pneumatic equipment
- Install or repair general facility plumbing and carpentry work as required
- Support plant’s production equipment and setup. Execute mills, scalpers, sifters change-over requirements
- Responsible for the maintenance and upkeep of the robotic, conveyor, bagger systems
- Responsible for the handling of waste oil in compliance with EPA rules
- Responsible for the daily inspection of forklift equipment
- Mechanically inclined with maintenance experience
- Strong electrical troubleshooting skills on industrial machinery with voltages up to 480V AC
- Must have general facility maintenance experience
- Must have forklift operation experience
- Must be dedicated and reliable
- Must be safety-conscious and detail-oriented
- Must have the ability to follow and abide by all company rules and procedures
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-788-4151 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.