Warren, OH 44483 US
A manufacturing company is seeking individuals who can perform Mechanical/Machine Assembly duties and work first shift.
- Layout, prepare, and assemble all mechanical and electrical components
- Perform all functions and operations to build and/or repair welded metal fabrications, inductors, brazed components, sub-assembly water system and fixture assemblies
- Layout and build mechanical transformers, inductors, bus network, switches
- Insulate tape, clean and paint sub-assemblies, and complete as required.
- Read and interpret schematics and blueprints
- Operator forklift and small overhead crane
- Cut machine, thread, drill, plates, shapes, bars, pipes, and metal
- Lift 10 pounds, perform minor maintenance, clean up, and other duties as needed
- Must be mechanically inclined with previous assembly experience in an industrial environment
- Must have the ability to read and interpret blueprints and schematics
- Must be able to operate a forklift and small overhead crane
- Must be detail-oriented and safety-conscious
Only those candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered. This company offers benefits upon permanent hire.
For an immediate interview, please call 216-575-7145 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 35 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.