A large manufacturing company has an opportunity available for a Mechanical Engineer who has industrial design experience. This is a full-time position and work hours are Monday through Friday, from 8 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Perform calculations for the stresses developed in the structural and mechanical components
- Generate 2D & 3D design drawings, detailed fabrication drawings, and bill of materials using AutoCAD
- Work with project team members in the engineering stage of various projects
- Review customer generated drawings and specifications as they pertain to the engineering design
- Bachelor’s Degree in Structural, Mechanical, or Civil Engineering is required
- Must have a minimum of 10 years’ experience in design engineering and detailing
- Must be proficient in AutoCAD for 2D & 3D, as well as, Microsoft Office
- Must have strong communications and customer service skills
- Must be able to work in a team environment
- Experience in manufacturing and structural steel fabrication is designed
Only candidates that can pass a background, BMV check, and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 330-225-0137 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.