Mechanical Engineer - Entry Level
Willoughby, OH 44094 US
A manufacturing company has an opportunity available for an entry level Mechanical Designer to work hours Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Carryout the design duties and project requirements as directed by the Engineering Manager, or Project Manager
- Prepare accurate and complete mechanical designs while performing the role of CAD Designer with the emphasis on learning the company product lines for the purpose of graduating to a Project Engineer
- Must have an accredited Degree in Engineering; Bachelor's Degree is preferred; Working experience in an engineering setting, education, and/or experience in fluid piping designs and or thermal systems is preferred
- Must have 6 months to 2 years’ experience in an Engineering Design Role utilizing 3D software such as Inventor or Solid Work; Knowledge of ASME B31 Codes is preferred
- One year 3D/2D Software experience such as Inventor, Solid Works, or AutoCAD is preferred
Only candidates that can pass a drug screen will be considered. This company offers benefits upon permanent hire.
Area Temps still believes that the best way to serve both our employees and our customers is through personal service. To apply for this Entry Level Mechanical Engineer position, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, call (440) 253-2983, or TEXT “your name & 172537” to (440) 887-4013.
For over 35 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.