A large manufacturing company is seeking a Mechanical Drafter who has AutoCAD experience. Work hours are Monday through Friday, from 8 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Complete prototype, approval, and shop drawings for material handling items
- Complete approval drawings
- Read structural and mechanical drawings, engineering details, and part break-downs
- Utilize AutoCAD and Microsoft Office Software
- Must have an Associate’s Degree
- Must have 5 years AutoCAD experience
- Must have a structural/mechanical aptitude
- Must have knowledge of electrical diagrams, structural shapes, and welding symbols
- Must have experience in translating engineering mark-up into final
- Must have strong follow-through and follow-up skills
- Must be able to read drawings, engineering details, and part break-downs
- Must be an organized and energetic individual
Only candidates that can pass a background, BMV check, and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 330-225-0137 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.