Cuyahoga Falls, OH 44221 US
A manufacturing company has an opportunity available for a Mechanical Designer who will support Engineering and Sales efforts associated with the sale, design, and support of company's systems through the generation and maintenance of technical documentation. This is a full-time position working first shift from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Primarily perform light industrial machinery; Weldments, sheet metal, fabricated components, pneumatics, motion components, and electrical control devices
- Generate and maintain technical documentation, pneumatic and hydraulic schematics and diagrams, assembly drawings, mechanical details, layouts, assemblies, installation drawings and procedures, parts lists, and manuals
- Work with production to establish timeline for project, create customer project specific drawings and parts list, assist with the plan to assembly, test equipment, and make ready for shipment
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Must have experience with design of industrial machinery
- Must be proficient in AutoCAD and computer literate
- Must have strong communication skills
- Must be organized and able to manage multiple projects at different stages
- Must have the ability to abide by all company safety rules, regulations, and procedures
Only candidates that can pass a drug screen will be considered.
Area Temps still believes that the best way to serve both our employees and our customers is through personal service. To apply for this Mechanical Designer position, please submit your resume to email@example.com, call (216) 575-7145, or TEXT “your name & 171766” to (216) 458-1784.
For over 35 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.