Willoughby, OH 44094 US
A manufacturing company is seeking Mechanical Designer to join their team. Work hours are Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Use Autodesk Inventor to generate 3D models and general layouts of custom machinery
- Use AutoCAD to create functional piping and instrument diagrams
- Responsible for all mechanical design aspects of products based on industrial design and vendor product data
- Review with Project Engineer the scope of design
- Prepare the necessary documentation for fabrication; Structural frame design, piping weldments, and sheet metal design
- Participate in product and equipment design reviews
- Provide assistance during fabrication
- Support design efforts to assist in meeting schedule and budget
- Support and assist in proposal development and maintain project documentation
- Must have at least an Associates Degree for Drafting or combined related work experience
- Must be proficiency in Autodesk Inventor, Solidworks, or equivalent 3D software, and AutoCAD or similar 2D software
- Must have the ability to be flexible and to handle multiple projects at the same time
- Must maintain a pro-active attitude and be a self-starter exploring best design solutions
- Excellent written and oral communication skills including the ability to provide concise and accurate project directions and status updates is needed
Only candidates that can pass a drug screen will be considered. This company offers benefits upon permanent hire.
Area Temps still believes that the best way to serve both our employees and our customers is through personal service. To apply for this Mechanical Designer/Drafter position, please submit your resume to email@example.com, call (440) 253-2983, or TEXT “your name & 172533” to (440) 887-4013.
For over 35 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.