Mechanical Designer - Inventor
Willoughby, OH 44094
This manufacturing company is seeking a Mechanical Designer - Inventor for a full-time, long-term opportunity. Work hours are Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Review the scope of the design with Project Engineer
- Seek and apply necessary information for proper use of specific components
- Use Autodesk Inventor, AutoCAD, and Structural Frame Design
- Work on pumps, heat transfer equipment and piping components
- Participate in product and equipment design reviews and provide assistance during fabrication
- Generate general layout that maximizes the functionality and cost reduction
- Process piping design and detailing
- Work with other engineering and manufacturing personnel to resolve problems on the shop floor
- Must have n Associates or Technical Degree
- Must have a minimum of 3 years of experience with Autodesk Inventor
- Must have 2 years’ experience with Industrial piing and controls
- Must have experience with electrical and pneumatic specifications and drawings or schematics
- Must have a working knowledge of AutoCAD
- Must have piping and structural design knowledge
- Process piping, fluid piping, heat transfer equipment and pumping station design experience is required
- Prior experience with piping codes (ASME B31.3) is a plus
Only candidates that can pass a drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-788-4373 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.