Vienna, OH 44473
A manufacturing company is seeking a Mechanical Assembler to install mechanical and electrical components utilizing blueprint specifications. This is full-time opportunity working Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Essential Job Functions:
- Align and assemble leads, coils, wires, tabs, and terminals into housing
- Install components and parts
- Attach hardware, seal assembly, thread pipe, and ben tubing
- Read blueprints, wiring diagrams, process sheets, and assembly and schematic drawings
- Test operate unit to locate defects, measure performance, determine need for adjustment, and verify specified operation
- Enter information on product records, logs, and other forms
- Must have one year certificate from college or technical school or related experience and training
- 2 to 5 years’ experience working in an industrial environment is needed
- Must be able to read and interpret blueprints, diagrams, drawings, etc.
- Must be read a tape measure
- Must be able to follow directions and perform work accurately and thoroughly
- Must be able to pay attention to detail and together work as a team
Only candidates that can pass a drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-253-2983 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.