Twinsburg, OH 44087 | Indefinite
A manufacturing company is seeking a Mechanical Assembler for a full-time position. For the first two weeks, you will work 5 hours a day Monday through Thursday, after that you will be given more hours until eventually you will be working 40 hours each week.
- Assemble component parts, using hand and power tools and following diagrams
- Visually Inspect parts using measuring instruments
- Repair and rework assemblies as needed
- Must have previous Mechanical Assembly experience
- Must know how to use hand and power tools
- Must have the ability to read diagrams
- Must have good hand-eye coordination, able to work with small parts, work quickly, efficiently, and have an eye for detail
Only candidates that can pass a background check will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 216-706-7347 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.