Solon, OH 44139
A well-established manufacturing company is seeking a Mechanical Assembler for an immediate, long-term opportunity. Work hours are Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Essential Job Functions:
- Build and test all assemblies and systems using established specifications and procedures
- Read, interpret, and follow blueprints, diagrams, drawings, specifications, and other written instructions or procedures
- Use hand, power, measuring, soldering/de-soldering tools, flux, mask, and wick
- Use computer, label printers, and test fixtures
- Perform quality work checks, identify product defects, complete all documentation, and maintain inventory
- Rework ad/or repair assembled equipment and products
- Maintain a safe and clean work area
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED
- A minimum of 2 years mechanical assembly experience
- Demonstrated proficiency with mechanical assembly techniques and the use of mechanical fasteners is required
- Must be able to utilize hand tools and power tools
- Must be able to read and interpret blueprints, diagrams, drawings, etc.
- Must be computer literate with basic reading skills
- Must be able to follow directions, perform work accurately and thoroughly
- Ability to use thinking and reasoning to solve a problems or product a new concept or idea is needed
- Must be able to pay attention to detail and have self-motivation skills
- Specific technical or vocational training of certification may be required
- Must be ability regularly lift 30 to 50 pounds and perform repetitive tasks
Only candidates that can pass a background check and a drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-788-4151 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.