Brecksville, OH 44141 | Temp-to-Hire
A manufacturing company is seeking Mechanical Assemblers for full-time positions. You will work Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Assemble manifolds, base plates, and nitrogen gas cylinders
- Build units such as tankers, control panels and hose assemblies to specifications using applicable tools
- Inspect, verify bench parts, deburr, wash, stencil parts, charge springs, and test components
- Communicate product discrepancies or equipment malfunctions
- Adhere to established company policies and procedures
- Perform role with a safety first mentality, adhering to all facility and general safety regulations, identify, and report safety concerns, and implement improvements
- May use grinding tools and other manual equipment to trim extra elements from parts, sharpen corners or edges, buff down flat surfaces for proper fit, and polish to requirements
- Organize and maintain cleanliness of work area
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED
- Must have 1 to 2 years’ experience in a manufacturing environment
- Must be able to use measuring tools and read blueprints
- Must be self-motivated, team-oriented with strong interpersonal, time management, and mechanical skills
- Must have a working knowledge of basic math
- Must have an eye for detail, hand dexterity, and the ability to lift 35 pounds frequently
- Must be safety minded, mechanically inclined, quality focused, and strong work ethic
- Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Must be able to abide by all company policies and procedures, and keep work area clean and organized at all times
For an immediate interview, please call 440-253-2983 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.