Bedford Heights, OH 44146 US
A manufacturing company is seeking a Mechanical Assembler to ensure all parts are assembled correctly and machined functions work right the first time according to drawings. Work hours are Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Assemble small and medium sized parts having close tolerances using hand and power tools
- Read drawings, blueprints, electrical, and pneumatic schematics
- Set-up and operate single-spindle drill press and milling machines on a wide variety of parts working to close tolerances and select proper feeds and speeds
- Perform basic electrical wiring and hand-soldering of cables and connectors
- Make mechanical and electrical inspection and maintenance on assemblies
- Operate lift truck and pallet jack to move heavy loads and load and unload trucks
- Perform other duties as needed
- Must have prior mechanical assembly experience
- Experience in a manufacturing environment is preferred
- Must be able to assure all assemblies are correct and machine is working properly
- Must be able to perform basic electrical wiring and hand-soldering of cables and connectors
- The ability to operate drill press and milling machines to close tolerances is required
- Must be able to read drawings, blueprints, electrical, and pneumatic schematics
- Must have the ability to use basic hand and small power tools
- Must be able to complete work on time while maintaining a positive attitude and a team player
- Must have the ability to follow all safety procedures and keep a safe and clean work place
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
Area Temps still believes that the best way to serve both our employees and our customers is through personal service. To apply for this Mechanical Assembly position, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, call (440) 788-4151, or TEXT “your name & 172373” to (440) 646-2409.
For over 35 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.