Mechanical Assembler - 3 needed
Mentor, OH 44060
A manufacturing company is seeking Mechanical Assemblers for immediate, long-term opportunities. Work hours are Monday through Friday from 6 a.m. to 4 p.m.; however, overtime is available.
Essential Job Functions:
- Operate Hone, Stake Press, and Table Top Drill Motors
- Correctly assembly various pieces to build and end part
- Read and interpret work and follow verbal instructions
- Verify components of assembly parts to part numbers and specifications
- Use preset gauges and visual checks
- Verify assignment with production tags to ensure accuracy and correctness
- Read and operate Pin and Drop Gages
- Assist other workers as necessary
- Must have previous assembly experience
- Must be able to read and interpret work instructions
- Must have a working knowledge of preset gauges
- Must be able to operate Pine and Drop Gages
- Must have strong hand-eye coordination and finger dexterity
- Must be able to stand for extended periods of time, work in a noisy environment, and be comfortable working with Coolant/Solvents
- Must have the ability to lift 40 pounds
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-788-4373 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.