Mechanical Assembler - 2 Needed
Willoughby, OH 44094 US
We have immediate opportunities available for Mechanical Assemblers. You will work first shift from from 6 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
- Assemble, pack, or wrap units per production order, drawings, and specification sheets insuring compliance with all quality standards.
- Inspect all components for compliance with quality standards and reports non-compliance to supervisor
- Report all material, carton, and packaging shortages or discrepancies, and repair damaged products as required
- Stamp assembled unit with assigned number upon completion of operation
- Make final inspection of unit before packaging and cleans dirt, finger prints, etc. off units
- Wrap, pack, and label products according to drawings and/or specification sheets
- Handle inventory of component parts, repaint lists, and label units prior to assembly
- Set-up and operate drill presses, countersink machines, saws, and rivet sheet metal as routed
- Count parts and record accurately
- Move parts in and out of area as required and records location as appropriate
- Must have prior mechanical assembly experience
- Must be able to read, write, and follow instructions
- Must have the ability to read a scale accurately; Must pass test
- Must be able to read blueprints and use measuring tools
- Must be safety-conscious, detail-oriented, reliable, and have work boots
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-788-4373 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 35 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.