Mechanical Assembler - 2 Needed
Solon, OH 44139 US
A manufacturing company is seeking Mechanical Assemblers for full-time positions. Work hours are Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Build and test assemblies and systems per established specifications and procedures
- Identify product defects and complete appropriate documentation when defects are identified
- Rework or repair assembled equipment and products according to engineering specification changes
- Read, interpret, and follow basic blueprints, diagrams, engineering drawings, specifications, bills of materials, and other written instructions or procedures
- Perform all work in accordance with quality standards and established safety procedures
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED
- Must have at least 2 years mechanical assembly experience
- Must have the ability to pay a high attention to detail while working accurately and thoroughly
- Must be able to read and follow basic blueprints, diagrams, engineering drawings, specification, and instructions
- Must have basic computer knowledge
Only those candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-788-4373 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 35 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.