Mechanical Assembler - 2 Needed
Brooklyn, OH 44144 US
A marketing company is seeking Mechanical Assemblers to produce, organize, and monitor workflow, complying with all safety, focusing on quality, production planning, and housekeeping standards. Work hours are Monday through Friday from 6 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Read and follow work instructions and procedures
- Examine connections for correct fit, assemble components by fastening parts and sub-assemblies per work instructions using screwdrivers and other tools
- Pack finished products into cartons and insert pre-printed slips
- Check stock bins for adequate supplies of sub-assemblies, parts, and fasteners for each particular run
- Inspect completed work visually and with testing equipment and maintain required records
- Ensure operation of equipment, uphold all standards, and follow all requirements
- Analyze production performance records and data, answer questions, and respond to requests
- Maintain a safe and clean work environment and attend seminars and workshops
- Perform other duties as needed
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED
- Must have 5 years experience in light assembly
- Must be able to read and comprehend work instructions
- Must have Microsoft, Great Plains, and Job Boss experience
- Must be comfortable bending, squatting, standing for long periods of time, and lift up to 20 pounds
- Good writing and math skills, along with the ability to see fine scratches and imperfections
- Must have excellent communication skills, while being resourceful, and continuously improving mentality
- Must be able to comply with company safety policies and practices
Only candidates that can pass a background check will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 216-706-7347 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 35 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.