Mechanic Technician - 2 Needed
Valley View, OH 44125 US
A top-notch trucking service company is offering immediate, full-time positions for Mechanics. These are first shift opportunities.
- Inspect, diagnose, and repair heavy duty steering and suspension
- Drivetrain replacements
- Wheel alignments
- Brake repairs
- Preventative Maintenance
- Work on Class 3-8 trucks, buses, recreational vehicles, trailers, and pick-up trucks
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED
- Must have previous experience as a heavy-duty truck technician, mechanic, or other related fields
- Knowledge of diagnostic and repair equipment along with cutting and welding experience is needed
- Must have a strong mechanical aptitude and troubleshooting skills
- Must have a valid drivers’ license; CDL license or willing and able to obtain
- ASE Certifications or willing to obtain
- Must be deadline and detail-oriented
Only candidates that can pass a background, BMV check, and drug screen will be considered. This company offers benefits upon permanent hire.
For an immediate interview, please call 216-706-7347 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 35 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.