Cleveland, OH 44104
A manufacturing company is seeking a Materials Manager for a full-time position. Work hours are Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Manage production planning, materials movement, and delivery schedule
- Monitor and maintain inventory stock
- Manage delivery, pricing, and quality of purchased products and outside operations, and establish and monitor purchase reduction programs
- Generate monthly shipment forecasts and manage customer on-time shipments
- Order and manage shipping supply inventory
- Supervisor production, planning, and purchasing through MRP II System
- Monitor department budgets, negotiate all pricing with suppliers, and advise Finance of cost changes
- Perform other duties
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED
- Must have 5 years in a manufacturing environment with 2 years in production planning/materials management experience
- Must have 2 years management supervision and 5 years purchasing responsibilities
- Five to ten years’ experience in MRP System or equivalent is preferred
- S.I.M. – MBA and A.P.I.C.S./C.P.M. Certificate are preferred
- On-going training for ISO 9001, MRP II, & SPC is required
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-253-2983 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.