Materials Control Clerk - Second Shift
Mentor, OH 44060
A manufacturing company is seeking a Materials Control Clerk to control and maintain all raw materials, with emphasis on receiving, shipping, and kitting shop orders. This is a second shift position working 2:30 p.m. to 11 p.m.
- Receive all incoming material, verify against purchase order, enter on network, and allocate and store or disburse as required
- Kit shop orders using recommended release reports, B.O.M.s, and material pick lists in an accurate and timely manner
- Package and ship all outgoing materials, per customer requirements, ensuring proper handling throughout the process
- Maintain accurate inventory numbers through cycle counting and proper material transactions
- Preserve the quality of inventory through proper handling, storing, and distributing practices
- Perform other tasks as assigned
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED
- Must have a minimum 1 year electronics experience, including component identification knowledge
- Must be computer literate with Microsoft Office or similar programs
- Routine lifting of 20-25 pounds with occasional lifting of 50 pounds is needed
- Must be able to operate a pallet jack
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 216-706-7347 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.