Twinsburg, OH 44087 US
We are seeking a Material Handler to work Monday through Friday from 6:45 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Assist supply chain and marketing teams in research and understanding of company's potential emission sources
- Research protocols, develop an inventory management system, and collect all data to complete various assessments
- Identify opportunities for improvement and prepare a final report and presentation summarizing these improvement and suggestions
- Perform other duties as needed
- Must have prior Material Handling experience
- Must have excellent problem solving and decision making skills while being detail-oriented
- Must be proficient using Microsoft Office Suite and efficient with database management
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must have the ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Must be able to abide by the company's core values, compete in overall value, delivery, and service, and earn the right to be our customers' Supplier of Choice
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-253-2983 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 35 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.