Middlefield, OH 44062 US
A manufacturing company is seeking a Material Handler who will be responsible for supplying Production with materials and press supplies, removing skids in the production area with a tow motor, and relieving Press Operators. There is an opening on first shift from 7:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Identify raw materials and colorants
- Understand proper mixing procedures as detailed on sheets
- Use scale and record material move transfers
- Keep material hoppers on machines at proper levels
- Check Daily Production Schedules calculate material for each job
- Keep all presses supplied with proper cartons and supplies
- Remove all finished goods and deliver to designated area for shipment
- Ensure the production lines have everything they need to keep moving
- Maintain proper safety policies, procedures, and practices
- Perform other duties as needed
- Must be able to obtain a forklift certification
- Must have good material handling skills and safe driving skills
- Must be comfortable multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment
- Must be able to perform math calculations to include percentages and decimals
- Must be safety-conscious and detail-oriented
- Must be able to lift up to 55 pounds repeatedly in a scheduled shift
For an immediate interview, please call 440-788-4151 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 35 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.