Avon Lake, OH 44012
A manufacturing company is seeking a Material Handler for a first shift position working Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Examine contents and compare with records
- Verify incoming shipments against packing list and check for damages and discrepancies
- Deliver or route material to departments using hand truck or forklift
- Coordinate packing, pallet preparation, shrink wrap, and strapping for shipment, load products onto trucks, and unload supplies and components
- Pack, seal, label, and affix postage to prepared materials for shipping using hand and power tools
- Organize space I warehouse for storage of products and inventory
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED
- Prior shipping, receiving, logistics and lift truck experience is needed
- Must be computer literate and detail-oriented
- Must have good organizational skills
- Must be able to use hand and power tools, as well as a forklift
For an immediate interview, please call 216-706-7347 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.