Material Handler - 8 needed
Medina, OH 44256
A manufacturing company has full-time positions available for Material handlers. You will work Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Receive finished product and de-stage, ensuring count is correct
- Generate appropriate paperwork for pallet tags
- Match pick ticket with order
- Move materials and pallets with forklift
- Fill out quality paperwork for shift
- Follow safety and quality standards
- Keep work area clean and orderly and remove trash
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED; Associates Degree or higher is a plus
- Must be able to work in a chemical manufacturing plan environment
- Must have a forklift license
- Must have strong verbal and written English communication skills
- Must strong organizational skills and an eye for detail
- Must have the ability to stand for long periods of time and lift up to 50 pounds
- Must be able to work overtime
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 330-225-0137 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.