Material Handler - 2 needed
Bedford Heights, OH 44146 US
A large consulting firm is seeking Material Handlers for immediate, full-time opportunities. Normal work hours are Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. with overtime available; however, most hours are 8 a.m. to 7 p.m. and Saturday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Handle pallets/skids in and out of warehouse
- Pulling orders and maintain inventory in computer system
- Operate a stand-up or sit-down reach truck
- Must have previous material handling experience
- Must have experience operating a stand-up or sit-down reach truck
- Must be able to pay attention to detail
- Must be computer literate with accurate data entry skills
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Must have a solid work history with no attendance issues
Only candidates that can pass a background, BMV check, and drug screen will be considered.
Area Temps still believes that the best way to serve both our employees and our customers is through personal service. To apply for this Material Handler position, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, call (440) 253-2983, or TEXT “your name & 172020” to (440) 887-4013.
For over 35 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.