Material Handler - 2 Needed
Columbia Station, OH 44028 US
A manufacturing company is seeking experienced Material Handlers who can unload and receive all raw material, move to appropriate warehouse location, move completed parts from work center, processes, and place in appropriate location, tumble or wash parts as required, and process scrap. Work hours are Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Review daily receiving schedule, complete the receiving process for raw material, place raw material into the proper warehouse location, and record any damaged material that is received
- Weigh all product after each operation, update the label, and process daily scrap
- Keep work area clean, organized, and free of debris.
- Perform daily safety checks of material handling equipment and Operate in a safe manner
- Operate lift truck and possess a lift truck license, loads trucks properly
- Understand Company's Environmental Management System, Quality Policy, relevant Quality Objectives, and the implications of not conforming to our Quality Management System
- Perform other activities as requested
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED
- Must have several years’ experience moving heavy materials weighting between 3,000 to 5,000 pounds
- Must have experience with heavy tonnage metal
- Must have stand-up and sit-down tow motor experience
- Must be trained with and become familiar with IS09001/IATF16949 procedures relative to material handling, including; SBP-03 Manufacturing Process
- Must be able to work in a very fast-paced warehouse
- Must be safety- conscious and must be reliable
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
Area Temps still believes that the best way to serve both our employees and our customers is through personal service. To apply for this Material Handler position, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, call (440) 253-2983, or TEXT “your name & 172481” to (440) 887-4013.
For over 35 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.