Masonry – Cement Production Line Worker – 10 needed
Thompson, OH 44086
A manufacturing and supply company is seeking individuals who will be working the cement production line outdoors, setting-up forms that are 300 feet long. There are openings from Monday through Friday from 6 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Set-up forms, pour, and finish concrete for curing overnight
- Once concrete is cured, you will strip the forms from the concrete, utilizing various tools and equipment
- Once this process is complete, you will start all over again
- Stripping the cured concrete is done early in the morning; late morning or afternoon is when you set-up and pour the next form so it can set for the night
- Perform other general labor or assembly duties
- Must be mechanically inclined
- Must be able to use a hammer and scrapper
- Must be able to push, pull, and constantly clean-up to alleviate safety hazards
- Must be safety conscious
- Must have steel toed boots
- Must be comfortable working on a high-paced production assembly line setting
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-253-2983 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.