Mentor, OH 44060
A manufacturing company is offering an immediate full-time opportunity for a Marketing Analyst who will be responsible for studying market conditions to assess the potential sale of product and services, conduct B2B & B2C research, data mining/analysis, as well as assisting in building marketing platforms on both website and social media sites. You will work Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Devise and assess procedures and methods for data collections
- Conduct B2B, B2C, E-Commerce, & Global Distribution research
- Gather information on competitors and conduct analysis on their sales, prices, and methods of distribution and marketing
- Collect marketing information and conduct marketing strategies research
- Track and forecast trends in sales, marketing, and analyze in detail the data collected
- Interpret market trends and suggest areas of opportunity
- Work with department head and present marketing plans
- Aid in planning website, blogs, SEO research
- Write for social media, website, and blog, and conduct email campaigns
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing research, business, or a related field
- Previous marketing research experience is required. Experience as an analyst is preferred
- Must have knowledge of business marketing’s, as well as, experience with various survey tools and statistical analysis
- Must be proficient using Microsoft Office, especially Excel
- Must have excellent communication and organizational skills
- Must be able to attend and participate in all required training sessions
- Must be a team player, comply with all company policies and procedures, and follow all safety rules and regulations
- Must be a detail-oriented, self-starting with a business background
- Must have a solid work history with no attendance issues
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-788-4151 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.