Mentor, OH 44060 US
A manufacturing company is seeking a Manufacturing Technician is needed to assemble and wire electronic components from drawings, schematics, specification sheets, and manuals. Work hours are Monday through Friday from 7:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Build and maintain test fixtures and assemble and wire power control units
- Prepare electronic components for assembly, solder and de-solder electronic components
- Assemble mechanical and electrical parts as required to complete systems per drawings and manufacturing instructions
- Repair or replace defective components or sub-assemblies as required
- Assemble and repair SPE Products and Systems
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Must have an Associate's Degree in Electronics Technology or equivalent experience
- Must have at least 1 year of experience in similar manufacturing environment.
- Must be able to operate computer controls, microprocessors, testing equipment, and hand tools
- Must have strong mechanical abilities
- Must have excellent communication skills with the ability to solve problems
- Must be able to move around the plant, work on your feet for long periods of time, and lift between 25 to 75 pounds
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
Area Temps still believes that the best way to serve both our employees and our customers is through personal service. To apply for this Manufacturing Technician position, please submit your resume to email@example.com, call (440) 253-2983, or TEXT “your name & 172195” to (440) 887-4013.
For over 35 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.