Macedonia, OH 44056
A manufacturing company is seeking a Manufacturing Supervisor who will direct production, distribution, and maintenance operations for the department. Work hours are Monday through Friday from 6 a.m. to 2 p.m. with overtime available.
- Determine work procedures, prepare work schedules, and expedite workflow
- Perform all functions and operations within the department
- Set-up and operation of all equipment and machines and read blueprints
- Recognize, determine, and aid in implementation of all training and cross training needs, and issue written and oral instructions
- Instruct, give guidance to workers, and assume responsibility for his work
- Study and standardize procedures to improve efficiency of workers and recommend changes when required
- Prepare and maintain composite reports and handle errors and complaints
- Use various measuring devices and maintain inventory
- Maintain and abide by safety rules, procedures, and regulations
- Perform other duties as required
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED and hold a current Supervisor Training Certificate
- Must have previous supervisory experience in a manufacturing environment
- Must have the ability to read and comprehend instructions, correspondence, memos, and blueprints, and give effective presentations.
- Must be able to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measures, use whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed instructions is required
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must have knowledge of Excel Spreadsheet Software
- Must regularly lift or move up to 20 pounds, frequently up to 50, and occasionally up to 85 pounds
For an immediate interview, please call 440-253-2983 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.