Manufacturing Supervisor - First Shift
Cleveland, OH 44113
This manufacturing company is seeking a First Shift Supervisor who will be responsible for leading and supervising others, maintain production schedules, and develop production reports. This is a first shift position with overtime possible.
- Perform hardness and dimensional testing
- Possess complete working knowledge of all divisions
- Develop daily production reports
- Lead and supervise others on the heat treating processes
- Work with Quality Manager on quality issues
- Maintain neat and orderly workplace at all times
- Must have Vacuum Heat Treating experience
- Must have a technical and heat treating background
- Must be computer literate
- Must have strong communication, multi-tasking, and time management skills
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds and work well with others
- Must be able to work extra hours when needed
For an immediate interview, please call 216-706-7347 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.