Manufacturing General Manager
Cleveland, OH 44127
A local manufacturing company is seeking a General Manager for a full-time, first shift position.
- Set production schedule based off due dates, available materials, alloys, and customer requirements
- Pull tooling, Shop Cards, and Part Instruction Sheets to accommodate the day’s production
- Ensure production is following the appropriate procedures and instructions
- Keep track of material inventory, monitor tooling conditions, and notify manager if in need of repair
- Ensure shop time tickets are complete appropriately
- Report any safety, production, and personnel issues
- Train new personnel and cross train existing, assign individual tasks for the day, and oversee team throughout the day
- Hire, fire, discipline, and train employees
- Attend Quality and Production Meetings
- Ensure OSHA and EPA compliance company-wide
- Perform other duties as needed
- Must have previous Management, Non-Ferrous, and Investment Foundry experience
- Must have supervisory skills with the ability to monitor the workload of others and unite the team to achieve common company goals
- Must have the ability to accomplish goals and objectives in a timely manner
- Must have strong communication, organizational, and computer skills
- Must have excellent time management skills
- Must be able to prioritize, solve problems, and multi-task
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 216-706-7347 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.